Sunday, February 15, 2009

So Lately...

My guild (SmuG) happened to move away from order to start playing Destruction and I've been playing my squig herder which I happen to really enjoy because I didn't think I would due to how badly I always killed them on my order toon. Anyway, we rolled on Dark Crag and so far, it's been such a fun time, and it's strange to see order wiping a server up a down but it's also kind of fun to again be on the underdog side. My name on Dark Crag is kind of goofy considering I didn't think we would actually play there for very long and its a rando generated one. Splitugdune!!!!!! Sound that bad boy out and call me in the morning. I just say i'll split your dome.
I am level 18 now and have only been able to play sporatically due to the recent addition in the family (my baby girl Carly Rae) and shes been wonderful! Between work and taking care of her and doing everything I need to in this crappy economy to keep my family going and still be able to play some games (which I still love of course), it's been a long road.

On a side note, I recently just got invited to the closed beta test for Fallen Earth which looks rather promising. Imagine a Fallout 3 type MMO and a bunch of different factions stuggling to claim resources to survive in a post-apoc storyline. Sounds like fun. Go apply for the beta and let me know if you get in and lets play together.

WAAGHAMMER!

-Splitugdune/Mikeheal

2 comments:

Inquisitor Goody said...

I have a squig hearder alt and find him great fun, he's so different from anything else I play and the Orc area is full of funny surprise. :-) P.s love the blog

Slaynn said...

I may be mistaken but I believe the NDA for Fallen Earth states that you cannot even admit to being part of the beta.

Might want to check into that.