Thursday, January 29, 2009

BTW Mythic

Where's my "love letter"? It must have gotten lost in the mail. I doubt they would have forgotten about me and waiting me to post about the new event that could be coming up.... I'm getting kind of antsy about awaiting the post from mythic today and so far getting up early isn't working out and now I can't seem to fall asleep again. (although I don't want to)  

Keep reading the bloggers of Warhammer! All of them because they are all unique and really fun to read. We love you all.

3 comments:

ningu junior said...

get newly released from our store we sell tractors and tractor parts for your farmlands.
buy tractors near europe
online mini tractors for sale

ningu junior said...

shop tractors at higher discounts.
tractors parts that are just a year old and are out for auction.

ningu junior said...

buy tractors near europe
online mini tractors for sale