Thursday, January 29, 2009

This will be short.

I've noticed on thegreenskin that he has a screenshot posted up about the Choppa gear that a friend of his had sent him. Also I'm awaiting the 1-29-09 post on the herald for the news.

Just a few thoughts about this.

1. I hate how they are making us wait for "new" classes over time. All it's doing is making everyone restart and then all you fight is that "new" class in T1. Over and Over.

2. Just release all the new classes already and quit holding out on us.

3.  I love the sound of the new classes and I can't wait to try them out, but my god this waiting for "new" classes when they should have been released with the game is really quite annoying sometimes. Mainly because of #1.

Anyway the podcast is being worked on and will be up rather soon, so I hope people actually have been checking my blog sometimes and checking for updates. Hope to read some comments sometime soon.

-Mikeheal

1 comment:

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thrakka said...

I totally agree with point number 2!!

From my point of view I dont really want to participate in a live event with a character I dont want to play in order to be able to play the game. but if it gives us the chance to unlock them early i'm game.. as long as they don;t leave the lowbies out to dry.