Friday, January 23, 2009

SmuG Populations

EDIT: Any Suggestions about better blogging, please shoot me an e-mail mrmikeill@gmail.com

Over on the server Ironfist, things have been really really fun. Every time I log into the game and get on that server I see the populations listed at Low/Low. Also on my last post I said I was playing a Kotbs, HOWEVER, since then I at the request of my guildies got back into playing my archmage. I'm a healing machine. Going back to what I was saying, Low/Low population, I find the Open RvR in T4 to be packed with people and fun. My guild really tears it up and we farm RP and XP since none of us are 40 yet... The balance of the sides seems right on par which adds to the fun effect of the game because both sides push each other back and forth and it's like an infinite struggle of fun. I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that I wonder what a Med/Med and High/High population servers open RvR would be like? Would it kill my computer? It's a gaming rig from around 2004ish and I can't afford to upgrade it because the lack of funds. Now I'm not blaming my future daughter, which she is gonna be here in about 6 days!!!! (I'm excited to be a daddy) but It may contribute a little bit to my lack of funds ;)

Another thing I wanted to get into is, over at thegreenskin.com which is what inspired me really to start WAR blogging, although I've gotten no recognition from them yet but i'm sure it's because my blog isn't good enough!!! Yet... They have posted the mysterious packages that Keen and Graev about the possible addition of the slayer and thegreenskin received a package containing a DvD of The Predator and telling them to go to a certain spot on it which of course was "GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!" pretty much confirming the addition of the choppa class as well. Lets hope that thegreenskin is correct by saying that Mythic isn't playing some sick and twisted joke to play with the minds of us wonderful WAR players.

Last thing I want to address is the people on vnboards.ign.com warhammer board. If you aren't currently a subscriber but a past subscriber, do not think you know how this game is nowadays. It has changed so significantly for the better and the game that you once played is quite a bit different. Also just shut the hell up. No one wants to read about your crazy ass ideas that say this is how the game should be, because you know what, not every player wants your stupid ass vision of the game. So far, I love what they have done to WAR to improve things. As I said in a previous blog I am a pretty big supporter of mythic since before they were a known company... Let them do what they do best and you just sit there and don't post stupid shit.
/end rant

On that note, I think I will head out and go play my AM because my guildies are wanting me to get on so they have some heals /flex

Just a heads up, I will be doing a monthly podcast pretty soon from the guild on the Ironfist server. Consists of a couple of awesome players such as Usefulidiot, Raeplion/Ignore, Avoid/Scob, Sigshoe, Drop, and me Mikeheal. So be on the watch for that and check back again real soon. Until next time, thanks for stopping by. -Mikeheal

No comments: